I've been trying to redo the model home in our most modestly priced subdivision. It was done by someone who isn't a decorator (same as me) but who must have thought gaudy, brothel looking drapes were appealing. That person also didn't understand furniture placement. I'm about finished with the redo. I wish I'd taken some before pictures. I might take some after pictures and show you what shopping for a bargain can do to a window..plus a wall color with depth rather than antique white.
This past week-end we had some special people visit us. They are from the same state as I am and the gentleman is remodeling my late uncle's house in order to get it market ready. He was kind enough to deliver the stuff our family wanted to keep from the estate. Below is a picture of our supper group on Sat. night. Guests of honor, Benny and Melissa, are sitting on piano bench.

It has been brought to my attention that 1 or more people are getting notified by email every time I put up a new post. The crazy thing is that I didn't even have the email address of the people being notified! So there is no way I could have accidentally done this. I am going to make sure that I've checked the "do not notify" box but I'm pretty certain I haven't. Please leave me a comment if you receive notices.
1 comment:
Well you know...sometimes you have to prime the pump! :)
Post a Comment