We had Valentine's dinner here at the house and I made a pretty heart cake. The pictures show that the strawberries got a little runny, but it was de-lish!
Isabelle went out on a special Daddy-Daughter date and she got all dolled up! Actually Ken and I went out to dinner also to celebrate "love", or the commercial version of love, but I forgot my camera!
This winter (which was very cold and snowy by Georgia standards) Isabelle and I have done a lot of knitting. This is her second completed scarf. NO mistakes found in this beauty, and the brass rings really add a special touch! I had planned to take pictures of my handiwork...but I'm too sloven to do so at this time! Maybe "tomorrow."
Great fun was had by the kids at the B&B circus!
Spring started showing it's beautiful face about 3 weeks ago. We've had a couple of rainy cold days since, but beauty has triumphed!

More beauty..Isabelle holding Sebastian just before she went on her date with her Daddy.
The following pictures will show Sebastian as he grows during the first month of his beautiful life. He is soooo gorgeous. He keeps me awake at night due to the fact that I can't tear myself away from his computer pictures! Yes, I know...I'm sick...with love!
Six days old
20 days old
20 days old
3 weeks old
J Sebastian Bach had such a beautiful ear for music. We have reason to believe that our Sebastian also has musical talent! He was listening intently by age 3 weeks!
4 weeks old
5 weeks old
5 weeks old
5 1/2 weeks old
6 weeks old
6 weeks old
Sebastian is a wonderful office assistant! He does sleep on the job though!






















4 comments:
gorgeous flowers and beautiful grandson :)
Your cake was "calling" to me so I had to come and see what the fuss was all about. I am loving that picture with Sebastian and the piano. Beautiful. Every last baby bit of him.
I can relate in the "I'll blog tomorrow" thing!
All those Cuddles & pictures of that beautiful baby--Quite jealous of your time with him--I had to leave mine after a week, and it's going to be 3 months at the very least before I get to see her again!
oh....my....goodness.....nothing like heart to heart tummy time for baby and grammie. oh..glad you're in such a happy place!
Post a Comment