MIMISUSAN

Born a Kentucky babe, became a Georgia peach, a wife, a mommy and a grandmommy, but ALWAYS a Suth'n belle. Sugah, I shooah hope y'all enjoy mah rambl'n, bless yuh hahts! Membah now, cum back to see meh!

Thursday, August 9, 2007

Making pottery for Daddy's birthday

I took Isabelle and Joseph to a pottery shop to make birthday gifts for their Daddy. Joseph picked out a mug and Isabelle a pencil box. They were very definite in the color and designs they wanted and I will post a picture of the gifts after they are fired. They were both very proud of what they did and are sure that Daddy will love his gift.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like they had a great time. I'm sure Brendon will just love the gifts. Can you believe it was Brendon's b-day 8 years ago that I left GA!! How time does fly!

It'll be fund when Jacob is old enough to get to do things like that.