MIMISUSAN
Born a Kentucky babe,
became a Georgia peach,
a wife, a mommy and a grandmommy,
but ALWAYS a Suth'n belle.
Sugah, I shooah hope y'all
enjoy mah rambl'n, bless yuh hahts!
Membah now, cum back to see meh!
Friday, February 22, 2008
Take a look
I just want to post a brief message about a blog that I have so enjoyed. It is the blog of a friend in Tn. and supposedly he is the oldest blogger in the US...his profile says so, and at age 94 he very well could be. Everyday Ray posts a brief message and sometimes a video. The links on the left are so interesting and a beautiful poem with a picture of Ray and wife in 1950 are under " Snowflakes and Dear Ones". It's really amazing that he is so "techie" at his age. To take a look go here
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment