Ok, I'll do this. I won't list 7 people that I tag in return, but instead I tag anyone that hasn't already participated!
1: I sucked my thumb until I was 16 years old. I didn't need braces, so it must not cause buck teeth. I quit because I had a boyfriend and didn't want him to see me sucking my thumb. That was about the only good thing I got from having that boyfriend!
2: I knew from early childhood that I wanted to be a nurse when I grew up and never waivered in that desire.
3: I love my piano. I have a hard time walking past it and not playing at least one song..which leads to several songs..which makes me behind in my list of things to get done. This piano was a surprise gift from my husband.
4: Sometime I cry myself to sleep worrying about how I could bear it if my husband died before me.
5: I love to walk for exercise.
6: I'm the only one out of four sibling that had dark hair and eyes.
7: I prefer to learn by seeing/doing rather than by reading a book. Like photoshop. I hate to read about how to photoshop a picture. I want someone to sit beside me and PATIENTLY explain each step. I haven't found that person yet, at least one who lives close enough or has enough time.
Now then, everyone who hasn't done this-YOU'RE UP!
3 comments:
#4 makes me want to cry. Hugs.
Thanks for thinking of us yesterday. It means moret than you'll ever know.
I liked reading your tags, My son is in remission from cancer. Although I haver never done #4 I have come close many times.
Like #7. I am with you on that one!
Post a Comment