MIMISUSAN

Born a Kentucky babe, became a Georgia peach, a wife, a mommy and a grandmommy, but ALWAYS a Suth'n belle. Sugah, I shooah hope y'all enjoy mah rambl'n, bless yuh hahts! Membah now, cum back to see meh!

Friday, December 12, 2008

Mooning you



Isn't the moon beautiful tonight? Last night when I got up I thought we had left a light on across the house because it was so light. It was all of the moon light streaming in. I see where the moon is at it's largest for the year tonight. DH and I went out to eat tonight and he just poked along while driving because he was ogling the moon. See what he was more interested in!

2 comments:

The J's said...

You have an amazing contrast picture there :)

cheyest said...

It's 11:30 p.m. here in Wyoming and I just read your moom update so had to step outside to check it out. It is beautiful and the air is crystal clear.