
The crape myrtle tree behind the house is still hanging on to its leaves. I turned the flood light on and when I walked behind the tree the glow from the light on the golden reddish leaves was just beautiful. The picture doesn't do it justice, but I think you can see beauty anyway. You can also see that we need to rake leaves soon!

Joseph has always loved playing on my digital piano...actually, I'm a mean grandmother and don't let him play on my other piano. This picture was made 5 1/2 years ago.
Where has my little one gone? Turn around and you're two, turn around and you're four!
3 comments:
beautiful!
bet he loves that piano!!
Candle light dinners all the time? We were having a conversation the other day and I said something like... Candlelight dinners are overrated. We came to the conclusion that it was probably because we didn't have them often enough.
Cute pictures of your grandson... turn around... I wonder if grandkids grow up twice as fast as your own?
That's my favorite song! Turn around. www.thebuzzquartet.com does an awesome rendition, makes me cry every time.
Post a Comment