The sun don't shine on the same dog's tail all the time
MIMISUSAN
Born a Kentucky babe,
became a Georgia peach,
a wife, a mommy and a grandmommy,
but ALWAYS a Suth'n belle.
Sugah, I shooah hope y'all
enjoy mah rambl'n, bless yuh hahts!
Membah now, cum back to see meh!
Tuesday, November 17, 2009
Amazing
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
WOW! I bet none of them need to worry about their weight. I wonder if a little exercise would help me?
that was just spectacular..i loved how the audience just kept getting more and more impressed..along with me. they deserved every ounce of applause..who was it?..can't wait to show the kids that one..they might actually get excited about jumping rope!
Wowza. Someone told me I needed to come over here and check out this video. Just now finally got it done. To say it is impressive is a gross understatement. That was truly fantastic. And what a fun, high-energy group of girls!
4 comments:
WOW! I bet none of them need to worry about their weight. I wonder if a little exercise would help me?
that was just spectacular..i loved how the audience just kept getting more and more impressed..along with me. they deserved every ounce of applause..who was it?..can't wait to show the kids that one..they might actually get excited about jumping rope!
absolutely awesome incredible!!!! I can't wait to show my kids too!! ESPECIALLY my 3rd DG Black belt demo team preformer!!
Wowza. Someone told me I needed to come over here and check out this video. Just now finally got it done. To say it is impressive is a gross understatement. That was truly fantastic. And what a fun, high-energy group of girls!
Post a Comment