
I'm flying by the seat of my pants with these "Shoot Me" photos lately.
This evening I grabbed Isabelle as she finished her supper and was
almost ready to head out to the swim meet. Too bad that I didn't notice
the mustard by her mouth until after the picture! I took another
picture after getting the mustard off, but it had poor lighting.
Oh well..
Isabelle in her first event. Her technique looked wonderful! I haven't
heard her time yet. It was hot, it was a "home" meet, I didn't have
far to go, the air conditioning was beckoning me, and I didn't want to
wait another hour for the second event she was in. BAD grandmother! I
know that Joseph improved his time.)
6 comments:
kids are cute with food on their face :)
I like this photo! I've always thought Kelly looked like Uncle Kenny, but in this picture I see so much of Kelly in you. (I know, I know, it's really you in Kelly...but you get the idea!) I think it's your mouth and nose. Oh...did you post this photo so it could get critiqued??
Congrags to Isabelle for competing in her first swim meet!
at least you were there! Not a bad grandma at all! our kids are in swimteam also..come anytime! Love your visor!
I think it's pretty cool that Grandma goes to the swim meets. Love that top picture of you and Isabelle!
Dear Flyin',
Looksd like you are having a special summer!
Love,
Been Flyin' Too in NE
dear keepin' it cool,
good for you to get to their swim meets. Hey, i couldn't even see the mustard....and all in all it is a great shot!
love,
catching up on your older posts
in
NE
Post a Comment