MIMISUSAN

Born a Kentucky babe, became a Georgia peach, a wife, a mommy and a grandmommy, but ALWAYS a Suth'n belle. Sugah, I shooah hope y'all enjoy mah rambl'n, bless yuh hahts! Membah now, cum back to see meh!

Sunday, December 16, 2007

I'm stuffed!

It seems that we Americans have earned our reputation about being foodies--at least this time of year. I cooked a healthy meal on Fri. night (our usual date night, but I decided to cook as I needed to stay home and bake 7 dozen cookies) but there has been a lot of calories since then. Sat. morning I went to a Sweet and Treat swap. I took 6 doz. cookies to swap and 1 doz. to put out for sampling. I came home with a nice mixture. Tonight I attended a small dinner (9 adults,5 kids),for our special mtg. visit. Charles V. was there to visit with us and it was nice to catch up on different folks around the state. Tomorrow night is another dinner to attend and on and on---.

Visiting with Charles (2nd from left)

The cooks

The cookies I brought home