MIMISUSAN

Born a Kentucky babe, became a Georgia peach, a wife, a mommy and a grandmommy, but ALWAYS a Suth'n belle. Sugah, I shooah hope y'all enjoy mah rambl'n, bless yuh hahts! Membah now, cum back to see meh!

Tuesday, December 25, 2007

I need a vacation!!

Christmas Eve and Day was at our house this year and therefore very few pictures were taken by me! We had 13 for a 12:30 dinner and I actually had dinner ready 25 min. early! Lora took my camera to the driving range by our house when Kobe went on a game of fetch the golf ball, so I have a few extra pictures from the day. I took only one random picture of the family here and it looks like everyone was bored to tears or half asleep, so I had to include it! It made me laugh, but maybe that's because I wasn't in it! Tamara and Brendon have invited us to go to the beach with them for a few days, and I'M READY! I'll take some good shots at the beach, as "Santa" decided he wanted my new,old camera and in exchange got me a camera that I won't be complaining about!

2 comments:

All American Family said...

so that last picture made Mom and I laugh our tails off...(ummm I wish literally!)

All American Family said...

Happy New Year!

Kristen, David, Jacob