Remember me telling about the teen-age girls that got together on week-ends? Well here they are. It's fun to look at pictures of others in their younger days but it takes nerve (or stupidity) to post one of yourself! My sisters would kill me if I'd cropped myself out, so here goes. By the way do any of you remember cat eye glasses(aren't they back in?) and beehive hairdos? But remember I'm only 39, so it can't be that long ago!
Susie M. M., Peggy B.H., Becky H.G., Susan H. G., Janet H. C., and JE C.,ex-boyfriend of someone(not mine)
4 comments:
Even if it wasn't that long ago "for you or me either one" (lol!) I sure don't want to wear them again!
and yes, sisters are like that, aren't they?! Looks like you all measured your skirts EXACTLY the way we did too! LOL!!
What fun! I enjoyed this picture because I didn't know you then, but I know you now and it's fun to think of you then. I enjoy my "old" pictures now, but I think they'll be even more fun to look at a few more years down the road.
BTW-I do remember our Thanksgiving with you 8 years ago! I am thankful for all my good memories of you wonderful friends and family down there.
Awesome picture! Thanks for posting it. ;)
I had this comment half written then went looking at more pictures so lost it so I'll start over. You likely don't remember us and possibly didn't even know us as we were a few years older, the young newly weds and then parents. We knew who all you girls were but Peggy and Susie were our good friends. It is special to see this picture. Hard to realize Peggy is gone. She spent a week with us when our first was born just a day after Peggy's 16th birthday. I think you might have known Sarah. She and her family lived at Newnan a year in the early 2000's. You also might have remembered her as an infant if you were at Shoals in 1963 - the tiny baby with casts on both feet. We were so shocked to here of Peggy's death and in fact didn't hear until after the funeral so weren't even there in mind and heart but would have been if we'd known. It's special to see the picture of the IN friends also. What wonderful memories we have of almost 12 years in IN. And what wonderful memories we find when we blog hop!
John & Esther from WY
Post a Comment