The sun don't shine on the same dog's tail all the time
MIMISUSAN
Born a Kentucky babe,
became a Georgia peach,
a wife, a mommy and a grandmommy,
but ALWAYS a Suth'n belle.
Sugah, I shooah hope y'all
enjoy mah rambl'n, bless yuh hahts!
Membah now, cum back to see meh!
Saturday, November 15, 2008
Sad news
I saw (this) and felt sad for her husband, parents, siblings and all who knew and loved her.
Oh goodness...my heart is aching for them all. So glad she is out of pain though and on to a much greater reward. Thanks for letting all of us fellow bloggers know.
We lived in Riverton for awhile and went to mtg at their house. such a nice family. I'm sorry for the pain the family is experiencing but as "from tx to you" said, yes she is on to a much greater reward, so true.
I never knew her or saw her blog before today, but I have to say that it seems that God is truly gathering the roses from this Garden of Life. She seemed so uplifting and humble...such a nice spirit. Makes one feel a little more motivated in the right direction, and gives a little better perspective on life, death, and eternity.
3 comments:
Oh goodness...my heart is aching for them all. So glad she is out of pain though and on to a much greater reward. Thanks for letting all of us fellow bloggers know.
We lived in Riverton for awhile and went to mtg at their house. such a nice family. I'm sorry for the pain the family is experiencing but as "from tx to you" said, yes she is on to a much greater reward, so true.
I never knew her or saw her blog before today, but I have to say that it seems that God is truly gathering the roses from this Garden of Life. She seemed so uplifting and humble...such a nice spirit. Makes one feel a little more motivated in the right direction, and gives a little better perspective on life, death, and eternity.
Post a Comment