MIMISUSAN

Born a Kentucky babe, became a Georgia peach, a wife, a mommy and a grandmommy, but ALWAYS a Suth'n belle. Sugah, I shooah hope y'all enjoy mah rambl'n, bless yuh hahts! Membah now, cum back to see meh!

Sunday, March 1, 2009

A change in scenery

Yesterday I went to see the Hawks and Nets play. Here are a couple of pictures I took at the game.




I didn't say it was professional basketball. Better than that! It's my grand kids. On the way home I was admiring the beautiful signs of spring getting ready to be sprung and since I had my camera right there beside me I took a few pictures.

Budding tress

Daffodils

Bradford Pears. I will show you these in 2 weeks when they are in their glory.


Today the scenario has changed. But it's so BEAUTIFUL!
This is my backyard.

The backyard scene from my recliner.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh... !! I don't think I'm going to be able to read your blog for a month or so, with flowers blooming and trees blossoming like that. I'm still hibernating. I did hear that the south had snow, though. And, it is pretty, but I'm still ready for spring.

Anonymous said...

Cute ballers, by the way. :)

Ethel said...

how do YOU rate..you got the snow!! pretty..now you know why i love it, right?

The J's said...

So beautiful! I'm jealous! and yes the snow is pretty...I just don't like the cold & how long winter drags out here!

Darcie said...

Thanks for the little glimpse of spring. We have just a bit to go before we will see spring, but everyday is a day closer.