MIMISUSAN

Born a Kentucky babe, became a Georgia peach, a wife, a mommy and a grandmommy, but ALWAYS a Suth'n belle. Sugah, I shooah hope y'all enjoy mah rambl'n, bless yuh hahts! Membah now, cum back to see meh!

Monday, February 23, 2009

Hola ! Como esta usted?




Hora de cenar. Are you hungry for Mexican food? That was DH's request for tonight and it was yummy I must say. I'm dealing with a head cold (thank you very much dear sister!) and the spicy food was good for clearing the head for a few minutes. But, nothing beats a Neti Pot. Have you ever used one? If not you should invest in one. They're miracle workers. Not sure how I got from food to clogged sinuses!

2 comments:

L'anglaise. said...

I've used one...my co. suggested it last year... and I thought I was drowning in a swimming pool! ;-) Hmmm!

Anita said...

when you've got gunked up sinuses, it's a short trip from anywhere back to the nasty things...

Food looks fantastic! We had chicken enchiladas here yest; I'm doing the fry-your-own-chips thing for lunch! Drooling already!