While filling up with gas I pulled my little back-up camera out and shot this view out of the car window. It's the entrance to a subdivision that was smart enough to preserve the old water wheel. I was able to catch the view when no cars were going by and it looks very rural.

Kids had just finished breakfast when we picked them up and were ready to head out for this "expedition", as we call our special outings with them.

Ken worked for this company for 31 years and parked in this parking lot..the Atlanta Civic Center. He thought it was more fun to visit King Tut than work!

Isabelle, Joseph and me in front of entrance to exhibit.

Warming up to audio operations before entering the actual exhibit

The doors leading into the exhibit hall..replicas of the tomb doors

For lunch we ate at the Varsity which is an Atlanta landmark. Joseph had a naked dog (plain hot dog) and I had a glorified hamburger(all the way). Not for the faint of heart!


On the way home we dropped my regular camera off at the repair shop..I won't be messing up my card pins again!
5 comments:
Wow - looks like y'all had a great time! Can you just go ahead and adopt us too? Oh, wait, I guess you kind of did that a few years ago. ;)
Glad y'all had fun!
Sorry about your camera. It seems like that would happen more often, as delicate as some of those are.
Cool exhibit!
love it that you took the g'kids to that Tut exhibit. They won't get that chance just any old day!
oh..i'd love to see that too!! neat you were able to do that with them!
Post a Comment