MIMISUSAN

Born a Kentucky babe, became a Georgia peach, a wife, a mommy and a grandmommy, but ALWAYS a Suth'n belle. Sugah, I shooah hope y'all enjoy mah rambl'n, bless yuh hahts! Membah now, cum back to see meh!

Saturday, July 11, 2009

Disjointed

I feel that I might need to do a little more stretching before trying out these moves. Let me hear if you get the routine down before I do.

2 comments:

All American Family said...

I'm with the stage guy "I don't think he got any bones"...yup...as soon as I get the routine down I'll be sure and let you know. If I never get it quite right it'll be because I have to many bones I'm sure. ;)

Lesha Coker said...

Your telling me at the age of 60 you can't do this???? Brad and I have the routine mastered. Come see us and we will show you!!! :):)