Blooms on cactus I got from my Grandmother 28 years ago. This plant is now about 50 years old.

My rooted cactus blooming on T Day..it's really a Valentine Cactus!

Isabelle reading the comics to Papa and Joseph on T'giving morning. It doesn't seem that long ago that I/sisters begged our Daddy to read the comics to us!

Joseph at piano early Thur AM

Isabelle also practiced

Shelley needed two plates to hold her southern T'giving food!

Tim and Sarah

kids at their table

Nathan carving

Sarah and Lora

Adult table..we didn't make quite the mess the kids did while eating, but we sure messed up the beautiful table that my sister fixed!

Some of the kids playing a game and agreeing to stop a minute for this picture..not a "picture perfect pose"!

Shelley and Alison

Lottie and Ken..not a question who Ken looks like.

Rook..game #, oh let's say 25?

Kate wore any shoes she found empty, on the wrong foot always!

Teresa worked a 12 hr. shift and got there around 8PM.

Tamara, Mother with Lily, and Lauren.

Playground

Ava, Isabelle and Elli at playground.

Flag football

Flag football

Isabelle holding Lily. I LOVE this picture.

Lily, the newest family memeber at 3 wks old.
4 comments:
rook? c'mon up and play sista! beautiful pictures!! looks memorable!
I'll play rook! Love the pictures too!
Love the pictures, and that is such a gorgeous baby!!
so - how is it that I havent' commented yet? Thanks for all the pictures! After I saw this post the first time - about what, 3 or 4 days ago??? I decided it was time to bring my cactus plant inside. And guess what - it's starting to get buds on it now. Funny how that worsk. ;) Yes, I LOVE the pic of Isabelle holding Lily. So sweet. And the bottome pic of Lily, just beautiful.
Post a Comment