MIMISUSAN

Born a Kentucky babe, became a Georgia peach, a wife, a mommy and a grandmommy, but ALWAYS a Suth'n belle. Sugah, I shooah hope y'all enjoy mah rambl'n, bless yuh hahts! Membah now, cum back to see meh!

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Week 32 of 52




Another great meme brought to us by Carin at Forever In
Blue Jeans. Every Thursday post of picture of you with
a child, spouse, friend or even by yourself.

One of these days soon I'm going to get back in the groove of blogging. In the meantime I'm flying by the seat of my pants with the Shoot Me pictures. The picture below was made in June,at the Wheeler's 50th wedding anniversary party honoring Jimmy and Mary.


Tamara, Brendon, Isabelle, Joseph and Susan. This was the best group shot I got. Apologies to anyone who isn't thrilled with how they appear!


3 comments:

Neisha said...

every one looks great to me! :)

All American Family said...

So...how is it that Isabelle and Joseph are so big now??? It's always good to see your little cuties.

gkey said...

dear Impromtu,

Sometimes these kind of shots actually end up pleasing me more 'down the road a peice'. Or maybe i am just glad i have one taken at whatever event we were at together.

love,
Just a shot that counts
in
NE