MIMISUSAN

Born a Kentucky babe, became a Georgia peach, a wife, a mommy and a grandmommy, but ALWAYS a Suth'n belle. Sugah, I shooah hope y'all enjoy mah rambl'n, bless yuh hahts! Membah now, cum back to see meh!

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Week 33 of 52





Another great meme brought to us by Carin at Forever In
Blue Jeans. Every Thursday post of picture of you with
a child, spouse, friend or even by yourself.

Today I bought Joseph a new pair of jeans. I wonder why it's called a pair when it's only one? Anyway, Joseph was very happy with that one pair, and has worn them the rest of the day. I have a pair of grand kids (that will change next Feb), but Joseph is the only boy. Don't know yet if his "only boy" status will change. Joseph has a pair of middle names, Leslie and John. He has a first and last name, so he's all paired up!

Joseph and his new jeans! He was glad to get a picture with his Mimi because he knew his jeans would be featured on this blog!

2 comments:

gkey said...

dear,
You and Joseph make a wonderful pair!
love,
Pairing up with a grandkid
anytime
in
NE

All American Family said...

aww...love your new pair of jeanes Joseph! Susan - love your pair of Grandkids! Isabelle and I made quite a pair 7 1/2 years ago. ;)