MIMISUSAN

Born a Kentucky babe, became a Georgia peach, a wife, a mommy and a grandmommy, but ALWAYS a Suth'n belle. Sugah, I shooah hope y'all enjoy mah rambl'n, bless yuh hahts! Membah now, cum back to see meh!

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Week 34 of 52



Another great meme brought to us by Carin at Forever In
Blue Jeans. Every Thursday post of picture of you with
a child, spouse, friend or even by yourself.

I know, I know!. But really, I'm going to do a real post soon! Thank goodness for this photo challenge. At least I have a faint pulse! At the sales center today I sat my sewing machine up in the back office. This photo was taken of me doing a little inspection of my work.

4 comments:

gkey said...

dear SEW beautiful,

Wondering what you are working on....looks like something NICE!

love,
My sewing machine is on a temporary vacation
in
NE

Mindy said...

just what i was wondering. whatcha' makin?

Ethel said...

i was just going to ask the same as the two ladies above..looks cozy! i did another post by the way. how do you want me to let you know? fb, maybe? see ya!!!

Mimi/Susan said...

Making a skirt.