MIMISUSAN

Born a Kentucky babe, became a Georgia peach, a wife, a mommy and a grandmommy, but ALWAYS a Suth'n belle. Sugah, I shooah hope y'all enjoy mah rambl'n, bless yuh hahts! Membah now, cum back to see meh!

Friday, November 5, 2010

Let's catch up on H'ween week-end

Last Sat. the extended family came over for supper and football. These little cousins love to play together. Lily thinks she's old enough now to sit with the big kids!



On Halloween evening we went to Teresa and Earl's house for supper and trick or treating.

Joseph, Star Wars.



Isabelle, the Princess Vampire.






Elizabeth the hippy, Will the Graduate, Alexandria the kitty, Isabelle and Joseph.



Lily with her big smile!



Tim aka Billy Ray, Sarah aka Uma Thurman, Earl the pirate, Teresa the hippy, Mother the elderly lady :-)



My Mother with my mother-in-law, Lottie. This was also Lottie's birthday celebration. She turned 83 the next day. My Mother is 93. Two beautiful ladies!

3 comments:

Anita said...

I like your mom's costume! ;)
I usually just go as myself, too!

gkey said...

dear Happy Halloween,

Cute Kiddos, and greatcostumes too!
(The little hippie is my fav)
I was too little in the 60's to take a lot of notice of it all, but the 70's? WOW! Now all the retro hippie stuff knocks our socks off to see! I have this skirt we found in an old box of clothes my mom gave me recently...all colors and long... what were they called "the Maxi"? I am calling it my Hippie skirt now and....yep...you guessed it: it pairs with ORANGE!

love,
The hippie child
in
NE

Neisha said...

great costumes!