MIMISUSAN
Born a Kentucky babe,
became a Georgia peach,
a wife, a mommy and a grandmommy,
but ALWAYS a Suth'n belle.
Sugah, I shooah hope y'all
enjoy mah rambl'n, bless yuh hahts!
Membah now, cum back to see meh!
Friday, November 16, 2007
Artsy Rehearsal Dinner
Last night we had a Rehearsal Dinner for Kelley and Lora. We picked Lora's favorite restaurant to provide the food, but they were unable to handle our number in the cellar of the main restaurant (which is known to be haunted, and has one spot in the room that is "colder" than elsewhere), so we used the cellar of their sister restaurant, 3 doors down the street. This place is a tapas and jazz restaurant and is full of ambiance. The servers say this place is more haunted than Aqua Terra. We didn't encounter any ghosts, but it WAS cold outside(38 degrees when we left). When I checked out the place I noted the painted walls in the cellar but didn't pay attention to the artistic style of the painting. I think they just turned one overhead light on for me, and I was looking at size, set-up, etc. Well-- other people noticed! It made for interesting conversation. My Mother said "not very appetising pictures to look at while you eat!" Some folks thought the models had eaten too much! I think they were just very Romanesque. Anyway, good food, good time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Wow..you got a fancy slide show going! Looks great!
Thanks for posting the pictures. I've been thinking about all of you.
Post a Comment