MIMISUSAN

Born a Kentucky babe, became a Georgia peach, a wife, a mommy and a grandmommy, but ALWAYS a Suth'n belle. Sugah, I shooah hope y'all enjoy mah rambl'n, bless yuh hahts! Membah now, cum back to see meh!

Friday, November 9, 2007

Something fun before we climb on the roller coaster called wedding week.




You Know Your States



You got 8/10 correct.



You've got a pretty good handle on US geography.

There's a good chance you've visited at least a dozen of the fifty states.


I wasn't sure about the first 3 answers, but must have guessed right on 1 of them. I counted the states I've visited and was surprised that it is 30! People on the west coast might have problems with the eastern states--and New England is hard with all those little states crammed together.

1 comment:

Mommabelle said...

I'm just so smart! I got them all right! LOL