MIMISUSAN

Born a Kentucky babe, became a Georgia peach, a wife, a mommy and a grandmommy, but ALWAYS a Suth'n belle. Sugah, I shooah hope y'all enjoy mah rambl'n, bless yuh hahts! Membah now, cum back to see meh!

Sunday, November 18, 2007

Kelley and Lora are married!

The wedding is over and was beautiful. It was too cold to hold the ceremony outside as planned-around 50 degrees outside with a very cool wind(would have been nice if no wind). It may take me a week to get pictures together, considering that T'giving is only 4 days away, but I know there are some Tx. relatives waiting for me to post a few. Lora's dress was just stunning and she looked like a Hollywood star. My boy was not too bad either! (Hush now, Mama!) Opps, I posted pictures in reverse order, but too tired to redo it.



1 comment:

All American Family said...

Thanks for posting a few pics. Mom told me how beautiful it all was. Can't wait to see more!