
Our last nice snow

Snow we had this morning

We had our first snow of the year, (actually five years, as the last few years we've only had enough to see in the air but it didn't stick) yesterday, but only got 1" at our house. Having grown up with a lot of snow, I love seeing it for a couple of days, but I don't miss the slush on the roads and walks. I DO wish that we'd gotten a little more so the kids could have a whole day to sled, snowball fight, etc. Oh well, we've got some winter days left. I'll post a picture I took this morning and also one I took from the same spot 5 years ago.
1 comment:
so...umm...Aunt Susan, how do you REALLY feel about it? I wish you would not beat around the bush, and just come out and say what's on your mind. ;)
Post a Comment