Some folks just love blooming onions at Outback Restaurant, but I love blooming pear trees in spring! This evening I just had to take some more spring pictures. The pear trees are at the entrance to the residential community I live in. The vinca lining our driveway is also in bloom and the dogwoods are just beginning to come out. BUT...we had terrible weather on Sat., with tornadoes. One came over our house, but stayed high enough that all we got was hail. VERY frightening when you're watching it approach and you hear the news say take cover now! We took cover in the hall closet once...afterwards I cleaned the closet out. I can't believe how easy it is to push things in and then forget you even have it! Today was the special mtg. visit and I will include one picture made after lunch.
Pear trees

Vinca lining driveway

Dogwood in the woods by our driveway

Spc. mtg. visitors: front, Megan T., Linda W., Laura A.(Mo.), Millie R.(Tn.). Back, Angie E., Kevin G.(Ca.), Jessie L.
2 comments:
Happy Spring!
I was wondering how you fared down there after I read about the storms in the news!
There's some familiar faces in that pic! Angie, Linda, Laura, Millie. Nice to see them.
Post a Comment