MIMISUSAN

Born a Kentucky babe, became a Georgia peach, a wife, a mommy and a grandmommy, but ALWAYS a Suth'n belle. Sugah, I shooah hope y'all enjoy mah rambl'n, bless yuh hahts! Membah now, cum back to see meh!

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Making progress!

What a hassle to put your foot in a plastic bag, wrap duct tape around for waterproofing, then another bag and more duct tape. Well, after 6 weeks of doing this I have been released to take a shower "nekked". I ran out of duct tape last Friday and have been using some kind of tape I found in the utility closet that worked...maybe it's electrical tape? Whatever, it worked. Oh, happy day! Last Sat. afternoon after the funeral, we went up to the lake house and Sven & Majken also came up for the night. We just sat around enjoying the wood stove and reminiscing about the good old days! Was it ever cold on Sat. with snow flurries and 40mph wind! Let's just get on with spring.

fresh bagged foot:wash after opening

Majken,Sven,Susan,Ken

2 comments:

All American Family said...

I remember having to do that when my arm was broken...what a pain!! Glad to hear you can get "nekked" in the shower again. ;) Hopefully one day David and I can make it up to your lake house...ahhh how relaxing!

Mommabelle said...

Y'all are all so KEWT! LOL