It's beginning to look a lot like SPRING, every where you go(in my town)! It is so uplifting to see all the buds and flowers popping out,...but cold weather is predicted for the week-end, with the possibility of snow. I sure hope we don't get one of our infamous March ice storms. Last year we had a hard freeze after so many plants and trees were blooming, and it really hurt their beauty plus hurt food crops. Isabelle and Joseph are having a sleep-over with us tonight as the weekend already has a funeral scheduled(Ken's cousin). I shot the pictures below on my way to the grocery this afternoon.
Just down the street

A neighbor's yard

Grocery parking lot

My yard. Can you see some green grass? YES!
3 comments:
Oh, I am so very envious right now... I'm wanting to see blossoms but all I see is snowflakes with 3-5 inches predicted today and tomorrow. Thanks for sharing your glimpse of spring!
Good pictures! Maybe I will start blogging again next week!
I miss miss the Ga springs!!! I am ready for some warm weather. Shelley
Post a Comment