MIMISUSAN

Born a Kentucky babe, became a Georgia peach, a wife, a mommy and a grandmommy, but ALWAYS a Suth'n belle. Sugah, I shooah hope y'all enjoy mah rambl'n, bless yuh hahts! Membah now, cum back to see meh!

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Green beans and kids

I have laughed so much over the green bean feelings of this little girl but I also feel bad that I made my little boy eat green beans. My first child ate everything and I thought that if I made my son eat 3 beans (or whatever the veggie was) he'd learn to like them. That was so stupid of me because I hated vegetables as a child. At least I was kind enough to smother them in applesauce for him. But if I could do it over he'd not have to try a green bean but one time. He still doesn't like them. Sorry, Kelley.

4 comments:

All American Family said...

My sentiments EXACTLY when it comes to most vegetables...ESPECIALLY broccoli! I never have gotten my "adult" tastebuds...I suspect I never will!!

bradshelley said...

OH! poor kid we are laughing at her expense. I have to tell you that happened just last week in our house with a carrot. Ellie sat at the table forever!!!!! And when she did eat it she was really gagging. I guess we should listen to the words of wisdom:)

Mimi/Susan said...

Don't make her eat them! The family will tell tall tales about it forever and you'll feel horrible!

Mommabelle said...

They are really gross once they get cold!
LOL