The only relief I can give is in the form of comedy, so I will share another video with you that makes me laugh. I have a sick quirk that embarrasses me so much..I laugh when people fall, even if they hurt themselves! I don't mean hurt as in break their neck or leg, but a neighbor fell and broke her finger last yr. and I tried so hard to be sympathetic, then hurried to my car and laughed so hard. I just can't help it! It must be like people who laugh when they are nervous! Having confessed, I hope you enjoy this video too. I wish I understood German so I knew what the last two ladies were saying!
2 comments:
Well, that was quite funny!! Especially if you think about them having a camera on people, and seeing it happen over and over!
I've seen it before- but it still leaves me in tears laughing. The only thing I could understand from those last 2 was "I can't" and "Come on, get out of there. That's the way it goes."
Post a Comment