Deer in headlights, the dear being Jeremy B

Joseph & Isabelle are budding musicians, to grandmother ears anyway

Isabelle Kathryn & Kathryn Belle(greatgrandmother: if I were real photoshop savvy I'd remove the forehead lesions she'd just had treated. Sorry Mother)

Table I found at antique market. Family knows why this is special to me!

Eric H and Darlene S after our lunch

Isabelle not enthused with homework

Ken with his favorite kids

What's wrong with this picture? Oh yes, no water due to drought.

Beautiful little place in Toccoa

Not so beautiful place in Toccoa. This house/yard belongs to the man who cares for our lake house yard! Wouldn't you love to see our yard?!

Isabelle & Joseph at Toccoa Falls

Joseph between a rock and hard spot

Tamara, Brendon, Isabelle, Joseph

Toccoa Falls

Lounging at the Falls
3 comments:
Great pictures you have...what beautiful/ handsome grandkids you have! (I'm a bit partial to the brown eyes.) ;)
When you look at their Ausie Grandies, its easy to see why they are so handsome!
Yes Susan, it is time for a visit, perhaps you & Ken will come for Stuart & Erin's wedding next year???? If they dont invite you we will.
KEVIN & LYN
That's a great blog update! Good idea!
Post a Comment