Last week I kept the g'kids for 4 days while their parents celebrated another anniversary. It was great fun and wore me slap out. I did their schedule and mine and while yes, little kids are for younger women, it wasn't the age thing as much as keeping things running in two households. Ready to do it again though! Isabelle and Joseph's Mommy must be trusting me more or just assumes the kids are old enough to tell me a few expectations because she only left 4 pages of instructions this time! :) I'll post a few pictures from our week-end.
Mimi and Isabelle head out for girl chores(included the mall)

Joseph instructs Papa on how to do the car seat!

Grand daug. and grand dog

Joseph climbing a deer stand

Over the river and thru the woods--look we found Great grandmother

Bridge to grandmother's house--by scenic route
3 comments:
Looks like y'all had a great time! I bet Isabelle & Joseph loved their time with you!
Looks like a fun time was had by all.
Definitely why we have kids when we're "Younger", huh?! But how fun to be able to to do the grandparent thing!
It does make me a little less sad about them "growing" so fast when I think about the fun we can have when they're a little older!
Post a Comment