MIMISUSAN

Born a Kentucky babe, became a Georgia peach, a wife, a mommy and a grandmommy, but ALWAYS a Suth'n belle. Sugah, I shooah hope y'all enjoy mah rambl'n, bless yuh hahts! Membah now, cum back to see meh!

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Who Is This?

These are pictures from the Bible charades game that we played at our lake "retreat". Later this week I will tell you who they are, but I hope that some of you out there in blog world will try to guess who the character is. I will tell you that 1 character was used by two people, so that will narrow it down a bit. These people were "acted" out over a series of motions and I am only posting 1 picture except in the case of one character..I had to post 2 pictures to give a better clue. Be a sport and give it a try!

Old Test. Female

Old Test. Female

Old Test. Female

New Test. Female

#1 Old Test. Male

#2 Fingers are wiggling

Old Test. Female

Old Test. Male

7 comments:

All American Family said...

I'm working on it...I noticed you don't have any comments so wanted you to know someone is trying to figure it out. You didn't post this in vain. ;)

Anonymous said...

My best guesses:

Rahab
Jael
Woman in Kings with cruse of oil/barrel of meal
Dorcas?
?
Jael
Ruth/Boaz

Anonymous said...

Fun game, by the way!

The J's said...

How Fun! I was going to answer yesterday when I checked, but ran out of time to check some names!
My answers are the same as Amy's, but wondered if the 2 pictures of old Test. male was from Daniel-writing on the wall-Belshazzar?
Will be fun to see the answers!

Anonymous said...

I posted my answers last night.I guess I goofed up when I sent them.
My guesses are:
Rahab
Lady with a cruse of oil and meal
I don't know who Becky is.
Maiden raised from the dead.
Belshazzar-handwriting on the wall.
Jael.
Ruth and Boaz.
Now do we get some sort to prize?
That looked like fun. Wish I could have been there.

The J's said...

I've been checking back often to see the answers! Must have been fun, and it was fun on your blog!

Anita said...

The trouble with being on the road when this came up is I couldn't answer...and then I forgot. You got me goofed up with 2 Jael's; and Rebekah... well, I wasn't sure about her. It looked like fun!