
Today is the 9th day that I have been off of sugar and I can remember that fact without hunting through my memory of the past month, walking around the house retracing my steps, or checking my calendar! I am motivated(finally) to do this for health reasons, though nothing new is wrong with me that I am aware off. I am posting a new picture of my g'son that makes him look as if he were leering at some good-looking cutie but I noticed the cutie in the jeans who is walking past Joseph. Thank goodness I don't need to buy the same size of jeans YET. AND I want to say that I lost 2.5 lbs. during the first 7 days of forgoing sugar!! Yeah! Does that mean that I can't blame all of my "extra" on hypothyroidism? I'll take this loss happily. I'm not as happy about losing my memory. Enjoy the story below.
Three ladies were discussing the travails of getting older. One said, "Sometimes I catch myself with a jar of mayonnaise in my hand, while standing in front of the refrigerator, and I can't remember whether I need to put it away, or start making a sandwich."
The second lady chimed in with, "Yes, sometimes I find myself on the landing of the stairs and can't remember whether I was on my way up or on my way down."
The third one responded, " Well, ladies, I'm glad I don't have that problem. Knock on wood," as she rapped her knuckles on the table, and then said, "That must be the door, I'll get it!"
5 comments:
Congratulations on the no sugar and the weight loss. You are helping to motivate me, though I have not completely given up the sugar. Good job.
Go Susan...Proud Proud!! ;)
Thankfully Joseph is just making his "camera face". He's a sweet boy.
He's got the sweetest boy face around!
love the picture!
Maybe sugar is my memory problem...?
It would be good if I could "remember" that I've already checked the blogs 3 times "today"....and I can wait till tomorrow to see if there's anything new!!! :*)
Post a Comment