The past week has had a lot of family time. Isabelle and Joseph spent Sat. evening and all day Sunday with us. We made some more pepper jelly and I think we'll have a little more heat in this batch as it sure smelled hot when cooking. I tried to get the kids to pose in various spots of the yard in order to make some "creative" pictures, but I got more silliness and groans of "Mimieeeeeeeee!" than I did creativeness! Happy Birthday to Tamara today. It was on this day-July 23 19??- that I learned what unconditional love is. The instant I saw her I was OVERWHELMED! I don't remember anyone telling me that I was going to love so much. Maybe they did and I just couldn't understand. I loved my next child just as much but it wasn't as overwhelming since I already knew that I would love like that. Last Sun. evening we celebrated Elisabeth's birthday(neice's daug.). She was born 7 yrs. ago on Tamara's b'day. Two beautiful baby girls!
My little girl all grown up with the loves of her life

What's cooking lulu?

Ah ha! Another batch of pepper jelly!

Monkeys!

Isabelle and Joseph

A gaggle of cousins at the birthday party
2 comments:
Happy Birthday to Tamara...and one question...why isn't actually the one who GAVE BIRTH on that day that gets a celebration too! I mean, we're the ones that did all the work...the little pipsqueeks just "showed up" for the occasion. ;) No matter, I'm glad you got to spend some quality time with Tamara & Co.
I see you have been asked about a recipe for elderberry jam, well I was longing for a recipe for yuor pepper jelly! Sounds great and it looks so pretty.
Post a Comment