The sun don't shine on the same dog's tail all the time
MIMISUSAN
Born a Kentucky babe,
became a Georgia peach,
a wife, a mommy and a grandmommy,
but ALWAYS a Suth'n belle.
Sugah, I shooah hope y'all
enjoy mah rambl'n, bless yuh hahts!
Membah now, cum back to see meh!
Saturday, June 27, 2009
Southern town streetscape
On our way to Fl. last week we went through a beautiful town in Al. named Eufaula...now sugah pie you pronounce that "u-faaa'-lah". Every time we go through there I just drool over the gorgeous old homes. I grabbed my camera after the first few were past us and just started shooting house after house as I oohed and aahed (wonder what spell check will do with those words!). I hope you enjoy looking at these houses.
Lovely! It does look Southern. You just wouldn't see that many columns up north here. I bet they are a lot older too. Thanks "sugah pie" for the streetscape view. Very enjoyable!
1 comment:
Lovely! It does look Southern. You just wouldn't see that many columns up north here. I bet they are a lot older too. Thanks "sugah pie" for the streetscape view. Very enjoyable!
Post a Comment