MIMISUSAN

Born a Kentucky babe, became a Georgia peach, a wife, a mommy and a grandmommy, but ALWAYS a Suth'n belle. Sugah, I shooah hope y'all enjoy mah rambl'n, bless yuh hahts! Membah now, cum back to see meh!

Thursday, June 4, 2009

I'm a flower child...

or maybe a pot head? No, neither one. I'm just posting some pictures of my flower pots that I planted 2 wks. ago and am just getting time to put the pictures here. I will try to show how they look in 4 wks. and hope it will be looking good!.

Back door


A favored flower container


Veranda pot


Another veranda pot


Hanging tomato plant


Veranda table


My grandmother's old pickling jar


Veranda just outside of kitchen and L.R.

4 comments:

Ethel said...

love your pot..i mean you know..i do love that same pot that you do!! lovely plantings!!

All American Family said...

lookin' good, lady, lookin' good!!

Mommabelle said...

I need that pickling jar!
Our cabbages are almost ready to harvest and we are going to make sauerkraut. I think I need a couple of pickling jars. Our cucumbers are starting to come in too!
The flowers look great!

Anonymous said...

I really like your flower pot collection. Let me know how the hanging tomatoes turn out. I've seen them everywhere but haven't succumbed to the media pressure to buy yet.