MIMISUSAN

Born a Kentucky babe, became a Georgia peach, a wife, a mommy and a grandmommy, but ALWAYS a Suth'n belle. Sugah, I shooah hope y'all enjoy mah rambl'n, bless yuh hahts! Membah now, cum back to see meh!

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Week 35 of 52




Another great meme brought to us by Carin at Forever In
Blue Jeans. Every Thursday post of picture of you with
a child, spouse, friend or even by yourself.


A week late I know, however I was out of town. In fact I was at our church conv. in my hometown of Madisonville. This picture shows my Mother, along with my sister Becky and me. We are in the foyer of our homeplace.

3 comments:

Anita said...

Lovely pic of the 3 of you!

Lani said...

Lovely, lovely ladies. Never met any of you, but I can just tell. I think it's a countenance thing.

gkey said...

dear Kentucky,

Lovely to "see you" in your "old Kentucky Home".
Once upon a time when i was 15, we were on those Madisonville KY grounds. We had been to Lex. for conv. and dropped a brother worker off there on our way through. It was prep time of course, not conv. yet. I mostly remember the dining room. Guess i must have been hungry~!
You 3 look so young and pretty!

love,
Reunions are sweet at those special places.