MIMISUSAN

Born a Kentucky babe, became a Georgia peach, a wife, a mommy and a grandmommy, but ALWAYS a Suth'n belle. Sugah, I shooah hope y'all enjoy mah rambl'n, bless yuh hahts! Membah now, cum back to see meh!

Thursday, September 16, 2010

A BOY !

I don't have but a few seconds to be online, but I must share this with you. Today our son Kelley and his wife Lora found out that they are going to have a baby boy! Secretly I had hoped for a boy..not that it would have mattered, really. Exciting news for our family!

6 comments:

Neisha said...

yeah!!!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! and happy waiting... :)

Anita said...

Congrats! Shall we hold a baby naming contest? ;) Kidding...

gkey said...

dear Excited,

Hey, excited for you!
I got excited over finding out recently that i get to be a "great-auntie" again. (My older sister's daughter in ND)

love,
The 'Aunt-icipation'
in
NE

The J's said...

oh how exciting! Congratulations & happy anticipation!

Jorge and Debbie said...

Congratulations!!!