
Another great meme brought to us by Carin at Forever In
Blue Jeans. Every Thursday post of picture of you with
a child, spouse, friend or even by yourself.
This picture was also made when I was in Ky. for conv. It shows my sister/Becky and me with 2 "girls" we grew up with. Vivian is our cousin..she was a Bowles, but became a Flasch. Vivian is an artist. You can read about her and view her paintings by visiting the highlighted name. Daphne lived up the lane from us. She was a Rainwater, but became a Blalock. This year we had an assignment together and got to visit a lot!
I've noticed lately my nose is stuck up in the air in most pictures. It must be because the person taking the picture is in the intermediate distance level of my glasses. I'm going to try and correct that "stuck-up" stance!
L-R: Becky, Vivian, Daphne, Susan.
4 comments:
And I like this one, too. Glad for the link to Vivian's page. Saw her studio once long ago and loved it. Great to see her work!
Dear Not-stuck-up.
I have a relative who always does that on purpose because it does not make the neck wrinkle ;)
and it's a lovely picture btw!
Nice to see a picture of Vivian. I'll check out her link. Thought about you the week of Madisonville when we received a letter and the list from Dean B. while he was there.
dear In the presence of talent and beauty,
What a special picture of you all together there.
We had the priv of meeting Vivian many years ago in NV when their family came through on business i think. We met at a g.mtg and then went to eat together with the sisters.
She showed us some of her art that evening and i have never forgotten it.
love,
It's a small world afterall
in
NE
p.s.
I think i might be the "relative" my sis is referring to!!
Post a Comment