MIMISUSAN

Born a Kentucky babe, became a Georgia peach, a wife, a mommy and a grandmommy, but ALWAYS a Suth'n belle. Sugah, I shooah hope y'all enjoy mah rambl'n, bless yuh hahts! Membah now, cum back to see meh!

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Qeek 37 of 52



Another great meme brought to us by Carin at Forever In
Blue Jeans. Every Thursday post of picture of you with
a child, spouse, friend or even by yourself.


This week I will post the challenge 1 day early. Tomorrow I will be at Demorest (YEAH!). The picture below was taken on our son Kelley' wedding day. He and Lora married in Nov 2007. The picture shows our daughter, Tamara, and her family on the left side, and you can figure out everyone else. The most important bit of news is that tomorrow Kelley and Lora will find out if they are presenting me with a GRAND baby girl or baby boy. I'll just go out on a limb here and predict a baby boy. I think I've got a 50% chance of being correct! This is the first time that I've known ahead of time what the baby will be. I, of course, didn't have that option and our daughter chose to not find out. I'm getting anxious to know! (this is not a professional pix, in case you had any doubt about that!)

5 comments:

Neisha said...

how exciting grandma!!

All American Family said...

awww...here's hoping it's healthy! ;) Pink or blue, doesn't really matter - I know he/she will be one love little babe!

Anita said...

Before my sis and sis-in-law had kids I always thought it would take away from the anticipation, excitement of the baby's arrival to know ahead of time whether a boy or girl was on the way... well, it doesn't, turns out. It was its own kind of special to think of the baby ahead of time as 'JennaMae' (my niece).
Have a special conv!

cheyest said...

Just a little thought. Maybe it will be one of each. There are already 2 sets of twins born in this general vicinity and one more set due in December I think it is! I would have liked that but not everyone wants two at a time.

gkey said...

dear Guessing,

(i already know you were right, as i am reading this out of order~!)

2 times out of 6 we did know ahead, Both times were boys....

love,
How we got surprised AND how we didn't
in
NE