MIMISUSAN

Born a Kentucky babe, became a Georgia peach, a wife, a mommy and a grandmommy, but ALWAYS a Suth'n belle. Sugah, I shooah hope y'all enjoy mah rambl'n, bless yuh hahts! Membah now, cum back to see meh!

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Handmade gift

I "won" a homemade gift by leaving one of the first 5 comments on another person's blog, now I'll see who my first 5 are. I'm thinking I might knit a sweater for everyone...what a joke!

Lucky you! The first five people to respond to this post will get something made by me! My choice. For you. This offer does have some restrictions and limitations:

1- I make no guarantees that you will like what I make!

2- What I create will be just for you.

3- It'll be done this year. (might be a little while)

4- You have no clue what it's going to be. It may be a story. It may be poetry or an article on properly cleaning your face before a masque. I may draw or paint something. I may bake you something and mail it to you. Who knows? Not you, that's for sure!

5- I reserve the right to do something extremely strange.The catch? Oh, the catch is that you must repost this on your blog and offer the same to the first 5 people who do the same on your blog.

The first 5 people to do so and leave a comment telling me they did win a FAB-U-LOUS homemade gift by me! Oh, and be sure to post a picture of what you win when you get it!

So....who will be the first 5 people?????

7 comments:

The J's said...

Oh my, this is very daring isn't it! Since you have comment moderation on here, we can't see how many people have left comments (or haven't!)
The other thing, with your little map thing, you can see how many people visited and weren't brave enough to leave a comment! lol!

alleykat said...

Maybe I should go back and read this before I comment!

alleykat said...

oh no, I have to post this on my blog now...? deep sigh

All American Family said...

ok, ok, ok, I'll be brave and step out on a limb and do this...I better get something REALLY good from you...(umm about that piano CD you were going to make me aobut 10 - YES 10!! - years ago!!) ;)

Ethel said...

oh oh...i'm here. if you knit me something i will love you forever. plus i'll post a picture of it FOR SURELY!! thanks very much!!!! okk..i'll post it to my blog..that part about me doing this too ...maybe it will get ME knitting! ha! thanks!

Ethel said...

so i pasted it to my blog...your turn to get something made by me! ha! thanks!

Anita said...

can I throw my hat in? You can knock me out if someone else comes along who wants too- I'm already on Alleykat's list, for one thing...