MIMISUSAN

Born a Kentucky babe, became a Georgia peach, a wife, a mommy and a grandmommy, but ALWAYS a Suth'n belle. Sugah, I shooah hope y'all enjoy mah rambl'n, bless yuh hahts! Membah now, cum back to see meh!

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day



I hope that this has been a loving day for all. I started it off by fixing my sweetie a Valentine breakfast. Now mind you, I fix this same thing about 4-5 times a week but don't pull out the china, charger, goblet or candle. And no, he didn't eat alone! I'm not a big breakfast person so I always just sit with him and have my drink and protein bar. For you who aren't familiar with grits..that's the white "porridge" stuff by the eggs.

2 comments:

All American Family said...

umm...yeah, I didn't get that kind of breakfast this morning...neither did David! You must be a better wife than I am...it must be the years of practice you've had. That, or the fact that you don't have a 2 yo and 5 mo in the house!

Mimi/Susan said...

Well. I admit to have still been wearing my robe and not some fancy get-up! And yes, years of practice!