MIMISUSAN

Born a Kentucky babe, became a Georgia peach, a wife, a mommy and a grandmommy, but ALWAYS a Suth'n belle. Sugah, I shooah hope y'all enjoy mah rambl'n, bless yuh hahts! Membah now, cum back to see meh!

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Private patient status up-date


You may remember that my first private pt. had a broken neck and I was happy to replace him with pt #2. Well surprise! Pt.#2 was just 1 step away from being DOA, meaning the lights were on but nobody was home. Notice in the picture how cyanotic he is. When it said "not able to connect" that's exactly what was meant. I called in a well known specialist for a consult..in fact Dr. G Squad made TWO house calls, followed by 2 telephone consults. The final diagnosis was that Pt. "Mr. A" was going to be meeting his maker soon. I don't think his maker will greet him very warmly! Actually the picture above was make just before Mr. A was returned to sender. Below is third pt. and I'm hoping for a long useful life on this go around. You'll notice the nice pinkish hue to skin tone and there is good connectivity, at least for the current time. One good thing from this experience is my new appreciation for Mr. Broke Neck! I have treated him with utmost tenderness, believe you me.



1 comment:

Anita said...

you crack me up!

On the other hand- I'm about ready to pitch my Pt (umm) Z out the window. He squeaks and makes strange alarming noises and worries me... hmmmm