Tonight we had a Mexican meal at my sis/BIL's house for my in-law's 65th anniversary. If that sounds confusing just remember that my sis and I married brothers. Mex food is the in-laws favorite meal and they chose to just have the family together for a Mex meal to celebrate. I brought shredded cheese, lettuce and tomatoes. All my sister did was the ground beef, enchiladas, chips, salsa, guacamole, queso, cilantro, drinks, cake and ice cream..plus some measly old drinks and she ran out of the coke(soda to those that live outside of the south). Oh yeah, she did the table and flowers! You win a few and lose a few! I'll blame it on being under the weather lately!


Jr. and Lottie


Jr and Lottie with their 2 sons, Tony and Kenneth


We skip over the g'kids and just show the great grands! There seems to be a pecking order to level of importance.


Jr and Lottie's good friends (Trotters) came but I only had this picture from behind.
1 comment:
congratulations!
Post a Comment