MIMISUSAN

Born a Kentucky babe, became a Georgia peach, a wife, a mommy and a grandmommy, but ALWAYS a Suth'n belle. Sugah, I shooah hope y'all enjoy mah rambl'n, bless yuh hahts! Membah now, cum back to see meh!

Sunday, August 9, 2009

A little blog house cleaning

I need to do some serious house cleaning but blog cleaning is easier so I'll start with that. Unless I'm adding a new post I hardly ever look at my own blog page and I see that I had a few blogs listed that I no longer follow and lots of blogs not listed that I am following. I follow blogs anonymously (does that say anything about me?) and have always wanted to be careful about posting others blog titles in case they wanted more privacy. The plan now is to only post family, so don't anybody go getting their feathers ruffled if you are missing in action on this page! You gotta get related to me somehow to be here! It's so nice to "follow" and be able to see when there is an update. I also went back to a fresh, simple palate instead of being such a "cute blog".
We had Isabelle and Joseph for the night again..always love it. Lunch today with the whole family at Tamara and Brendon's house. This week I hope to take I & J to Cleveland, Ga. to visit BabyLand General Hospital where Cabbage Patch babies are born. This will most likely be the last outing of the summer. Of course a couple of pictures from the sleep-over last night.

I, like, you know, like to play with Isabelle's hair more than, like, you know, she likes for me to play with it, you know.


Joseph rarely tires of playing with his DS.

2 comments:

All American Family said...

woo hoo...glad to know I'm still related to you! ;)

I and J will love Baby Land...I remember going there with T,S,A and thinking I must have died and gone to heaven. Happy adopting. ;)

I need to do a blog clean-up myself...one of these days. I'm si busy right now I can't see strait...and what am I doing??? looking at blogs!! urgh

Anita said...

just came to have a look-see... I like it!
and I like Isabelle's hair! pretty!