The sun don't shine on the same dog's tail all the time
MIMISUSAN
Born a Kentucky babe,
became a Georgia peach,
a wife, a mommy and a grandmommy,
but ALWAYS a Suth'n belle.
Sugah, I shooah hope y'all
enjoy mah rambl'n, bless yuh hahts!
Membah now, cum back to see meh!
Monday, August 31, 2009
Monday supper
This food journal is making me think, which is a challenge of late! Tonight we had grilled chicken, roasted asparagus, baked potato and carrot/raisin salad.
You eat way better at your house, than we do here. I am horribly not very consistent. Supper tonight was homemade tomato soup & grilled cheese sandwiches, (homemade bread of course...hehe)
2 comments:
ummm...looks good
You eat way better at your house, than we do here. I am horribly not very consistent. Supper tonight was homemade tomato soup & grilled cheese sandwiches, (homemade bread of course...hehe)
Post a Comment