MIMISUSAN

Born a Kentucky babe, became a Georgia peach, a wife, a mommy and a grandmommy, but ALWAYS a Suth'n belle. Sugah, I shooah hope y'all enjoy mah rambl'n, bless yuh hahts! Membah now, cum back to see meh!

Monday, August 31, 2009

Sunday supper amidst a major project

Chef Isabelle and Chef Joseph


Sunday supper


Sunday supper had the green item missing because I forgot to put the roasted asparagus in the oven until we were ready to sit down. I had two helper chefs in the kitchen and somehow it caused me to get out of the groove. One of the chefs was busy fiddling with his "project". The menu consisted of meatloaf, homemade potato salad, carrots, mixed fruit and corn muffins.

Joseph's project.. his really loose tooth.


He worked it really hard with his tongue


Sister tried to help..she was as excited as him!


Let's see if twisting it works..nope, too nerve racking


Mimi gave it just the right twist and "look Ma, no teefh"


I found him sitting in the vanity admiring his new found accomplishment..sooo proud.

3 comments:

All American Family said...

Way to go Joseph!

Anita said...

that pic of him on the sink is too cute!

Ethel said...

that was really neat.. i can see that photo montage made into a really fun kids' book..i'm serious.. that was great! captured so much! great job lady!!