MIMISUSAN
Born a Kentucky babe,
became a Georgia peach,
a wife, a mommy and a grandmommy,
but ALWAYS a Suth'n belle.
Sugah, I shooah hope y'all
enjoy mah rambl'n, bless yuh hahts!
Membah now, cum back to see meh!
Saturday, August 29, 2009
Sat. supper
After looking at the pictures of the meals on my previous post and seeing so much repetition I decided that I'd post a picture every day of what I cooked for the evening meal. Maybe this will help me be more creative. Most people call it dinner I think, but down south it's supper. I started not to post tonight's picture as there is too much of the same old thing, but I'm gonna try to keep it real. The ham is a switch from the routine...it's my favorite kind, Honey Baked. And the grapes are a switch. Tomorrow will be different. If only I remember to take a picture!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
wow, that looks really good! It's supper here too, unless it's a fancy "dinner out on the town"...
Post a Comment